Fire Risk Assessment
It is a legal requirement according to the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 for organisations with FIVE or more employees or is a licensed premise to prepare a WRITTEN fire risk assessment.
We offer a range of Fire Risk Assessments to suit your business needs:
The fire risk assessment is deemed to be a ‘living’ document and therefore should be revisited on a regular basis (at least annually) to ensure that significant changes have not been made in the workplace. If you occupy ‘simple’ premises, you may feel confident enough to carry out the fire risk assessment yourself and guidance can be obtained at www.communities.gov.uk/fire/firesafety/firesafetylaw/. However for most people writing a fire risk assessment is a daunting prospect especially considering the implications of having a fire and the report being found to be flawed!
If you already have an assessment in place, please ensure not to let it go out of date.
Call us now for a review 01922 862207
Or use our Contact Form
The process consists
of five steps:
- Identify the fire hazards.
- Identify people particularly at risk.
- Evaluate, remove, reduce and protect your premises from fire risks.
- Record, plan, instruct, inform and train occupants in your premises.
- Prepare an action plan and the means to review the assessment and the recommendations made therein.